Friday, October 3, 2008

"bang!"

Pawwow! Look who's here. It's me...


Of course that's me 2 years ago hee hee..


That is me few days ago. I'm camera-shy. So, pardon me... F was coloring my nails into black color. He said it was paw-thic.. paw-thic? gaw-thic? I don't care.

Great news! I've learnt how to do the 'bang' trick! Not this bang trick


, but you know, the play dead bang trick and J couldn't stop praising me B-) Of course.. I'm a good boy! And just this evening when F came back from work, I wanted to show him my new trick. So J guided me with her ever-so-soft voice from "Sit" but just before she finished saying "Sit" I already made my own 'bang' sound and bang myself to death. Aren't I cute.

OMG. This blog makes me feel so fidgety. Perhaps after many posts I'll get used to it. I'm sleepy... Meanwhile, I'll update some of my links. I'll link... my ex-girlfriend Maggie and Goofy & Rudolf! Woof! Woof!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

EX-GF?
since when?????????????????

duo_disaster said...

You're so cute!!!