Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Posing

I pose whenever I could. This is the best pose ever by me. Taken by F during my showering time. (Seriously J, we so need to get a proper camera!!)


Today after work, F came home and spent a good daddy-and-son moment with me. Again, I posed.

We're looking at... girls.... :">
Then J came.... (ah bugger!) and we started to act cute



I also posed with my favorite Canon Jr. plushie.


Anyway, I'm glad I made a new pawfriend today, he is Mango the Maltese from Texas *wags tail*. Nice to know you and it's a nice name you have there. *slurps!*

7 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hiya Canon!

Hope you're having a great time so far in Singapore! Nice to meet cha! Hope you'll join the Dogs With Blogs community. Everydoggy is there!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie said...

there u find another female GR hihi..
but hey ur pose...reminds me of me!!!!!!! -_-'
i hate bath

Lorenza said...

Hi, Canon!
Nice to meet you. Maggie told us about your blog and I wanted to come and say hello!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Wag my tail back at you, Canon.
Haha, you looked skinnier when you're naked!
Looking at girl's pics? You're the man, Canon!
I'm in love now, can't look at anything now.
Please come to my blog to pick your Award, haul one you like, my treat!
By the way, can you delete one of the picture in your guestbook,I made a mistake, the Boston Terrier playing with ball?
That my nephew Jack, I had the wrong name on there, I'll send you another one.
Cheers!

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hey Canon,
Maggie told us about you ;)

you are such a cutie

Maltese Paws

Amber said...

Hi there Canon, nice to meet you, maggie told us about your blog. dropping by to say hi :)

~Amber

Shane Kent Louis said...

Hello Cannon! How are you? nice meeting you :D Nice blog! thanks for sharing..^_^
Dog Fence