Monday, October 13, 2008

pawow!

Hallow pawow..

Sorry for the lack of post because J has been giving excuse that she's busy with works. Hokayyyyy. Whatever *rolls eyes*

I have been doing great. Yesterday I had a gourmet dindins *glurp*: oatmeal + carrot + lettuce + kibble and later at night I had one spoon of yogurt. BD

I missed the Dog Gathering last week at WCDR because F suddenly had to go out to do research and J wanted to go shopping *hooman and their sell fish ness* so I had to stay at home sulking.

I am bored at home and wish I could have a girlfriend to accompany me watch TV and kill time. You know. Sighs.

I'll try to post picture on the next post. J is rushing to work again. -_-"

1 comment:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Canon,
I miss you. Have you finished your gourmet dindins?
Please come visit me to share my happiness, I have to shout out loud my love, I'm deeply in love, buddy!
I'd like you to visit Dino, a friend of mine in Taiwan, the new post was about a poor pug that so touching that my eyes leaked
http://ilovedino.blogspot.com/